Barbatellando 2024, let’s open the dances of a new year in Barbatella!
THE HAPPY “NOVICE” SATURDAY 27 and SUNDAY 28 JANUARY
from 11.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Open Factory
THE NOVICE INTRODUCES HERSELF
Our little exciting novelty, La Novizia Birra Iga, born from an idea of the young Barbatelli thanks to the wonderful collaboration with the Nicese Brewery.
• saturday from 11.00 a.m. Presentation of La Novizia with Carlo Colombara of the Nicese Brewery, followed by Open Factory, where you can taste the beer or our wines, have a tasting, combine it with one or more specialities from our menu (e.g. meatballs stewed with Cardo Gobbo di Nizza Monferrato*, caponatina di cardoons, veal sausage, friciulin…), cheese and cold cuts, and choose your favourite dish!
*The Cardo Gobbo di Nizza Monferrato Presidio Slow Food will be used in the preparations.
• saturday 5.00 p.m.
Giovanni Bona of Azienda Bona will present us with a selection of cheeses from Piedmont and beyond to accompany the “Novizia” and our wines. For those who wish, there will also be a tasting of his legendary cured meats.
SUNDAY 28 JANUARY
• from 10.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Open Factory
• from 11.00 a.m. Beer and cheese with Giovanni Bona
A glass of wine (or beer) and a typical dish of your choice 10 euro Each extra glass or saucer 5 euros. Cheese and cold cuts platter 10 euros
CARDO MAGNO third edition
SATURDAY 3 and SUNDAY 4 FEBRUARY
The Novice, La Badessa and the Barbera arm in arm with Il Cardo Gobbo di Nizza Monferrato Slow Food Presidium, also this year we will try to make you discover the versatility of the Cardo Gobbo of Nizza Monferrato with many different tastings.
SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY Saint Biagio
• from 11.00 a.m. The Nuovo Birrificio Nicese will present its Cardo Gobbo beer and our La Novizia Iga paired with Bona Salumi cheeses. Lorena and Walter
Roggero of the Azienda Agricola Roggero Walter will talk about Nizza Monferrato’s Cardo Gobbo and the territory. Pietro Silvestrini, El Panatè will bring his Cardo Gobbo products, pan cortese, lafocaccia, torta verde and biagine in honour of Saint Biagio!
• to 11.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Open Factory
You can choose the formula you prefer: classic tasting, 1 glass with a speciality, cheese and charcuterie boards…
SUNDAY 4 FEBRUARY
• from 11.00 a.m. to 6.30 pm Open Factory
• from 11.00 a.m. Piercarlo Albertazzi, vice-president of the Consortium for the Protection of Nizza Monferrato’s Cardo Gobbo, Slow Food’s head of the Presidium, some producers and Pietro Silvestrini of El Panatè di Nizza Monferrato* with his Cardo Gobbo products will be taking part. Once again this year we’ll try to help you discover the versatility of Cardo Gobbo with many different tastings paired with our wines.
1 glass and Cardo Gobbo specialty 10 euros. Each additional glass or specialty 5 euros | Cheese and charcuterie board 10 euros
*The Cardo Gobbo di Nizza MonferratoPresidio Slow Food will be used in the preparations.